Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yeeeee-Ow! That's my happy sound!

Home sweet Home Pictures, Images and Photos


I am proud to announce that we are currently making our first trip home to Houston with a load of our belongings!

Carl got a tip off from one of his friends that Triad was hiring in Houston, paying the same amount as Higdon in Dallas. He called the Super's office at 8:00 this morning and they told him he was hired, show up tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. for your paperwork and a potty test.

So he called me. I was dancing and singing with Boscoe (BTW, that dog does NOT like to dance with his mommy, he gets really excited and his tail hurts me!) We were jamming out to my iPod, packing up the kitchen, then the bathroom, then the closet, the living room, and finally, the refrigerator. In the cooler the freezer contents goes!

We are only driving the truck back tonight so we did not get a chance to bring everything, however, everything is packed for either tomorrow night or Saturday.


DID I MENTION HOW GOSH DARN EXCITED AM?!


Back to my fabulous husband that wanted to get me home.....

He talked to his Super at Higdon and Ron said that he was really sad to see Carl go but if this was the best decision for us than he understood and wished us luck. Ron also told Carl that he would always have a place at Higdon Construction whenever he was ready to come back.

So here we go on another adventure...this one is sure to be THE BEST!

We even got invited to a Halloween party by my friend/realtor Tonya tomorrow night and I got an email from Jason Lebeda that he also lives in a suburb of Houston!

I've already got a fabulous baked potato bar neighborhood party stewing in my brain! Eeek! So happy!

Hope everybody else's day is turning out as good!

No comments: