Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pulleeeeeze Help with #81.

Dear Friend,

It seems that I am constantly struggling with keeping an address book full of addresses. Most times I am feeling an urge to drop a letter in the mail for no reason other than to let you know I'm thinking about you, or a birthday card, thank you, recipe card, get better, etc.....

Some people I haven't ever been able to get their addresses and others, well, you frequently get an email, text, phone call, again, etc....and I quote, "I swear you'll never have to EVER give it to me again, I'll burn it into my memory, can I please have your mailing address...again?"....

So here I publicly announce that I am in dyer need to get your address. PLEASE, with a cherry on top, with sprinkles, whipped cream and whatever your little heart desires...CHOCOLATE! Yesssss....Dove chocolate pieces...YUM!

Rose.Brauning@gmail.com is where I would love to have your address sent, please.

With Love,
(And gratitude again for putting up with my memory)
ME

No comments: