Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hazmat

Other than our tree, I was left to face the ugly aftermath of the power being off
and the creatures lurking in the night of the refrigerator...
I am sparing photos of the innards of the fridge,
your worst imagination is much more attractive than the truth.
So here is a quick 3 picture reference to how my morning went.

infestation

The Infestation

in·fes·ta·tion

1. To inhabit or overrun in numbers or quantities large enough to be harmful,
threatening, or obnoxious.



paraphernalia

Psaraphenalia

par·a·pher·na·lia

1. (sometimes used with a singular verb) equipment, apparatus, or furnishing used in or necessary for a particular activity.


disguise

Hazmat Rose

dis·guise

1. to change the appearance or guise of so as to conceal identity or mislead,
as by means of deceptive garb.


Afterall, I don't want the millions of spore cousins coming after me in the night! LOL. Have a great rest of the week guys!

2 comments:

Karen Hathaway said...

I HATE cleaning so I don't envy you at all...at least you had somthing to do:)

tonya said...

I've seen the aftermath of a hurricane first hand! I remember cleaning all those moldy, smelly, roach, maggot, fly.....ugh, I can't even go on. I feel for ya lady!!