Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Half of 71.

So. After my pity party blog yesterday I decided that my destiny is in my hands! I am the ruler of Rose's World, and I make the choice to be sad, bored or downright productive! So I pulled myself up by my chakras and took a look at my 101 in 1001 list to see what accomplishments are attainable while I am work-free.

A good majority of my list is established around being in Spring. I wanted to scrapbook our wedding, but those pictures are in an album at the house, so I looked for some other pictures and Voila! I found the ones from Wyoming with Mitch and Alex.




P.S. There will most likely be lots of pictures/slideshows because I have a chance to finally put my camera phone to use and upload, edit and publish. :)

P.P.S. We are currently driving to Houston tonight because Carl, Alex and Jordan have a 2 day job to do back home. How exciting! So I will be able to get those wedding pictures after all!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great job on the albumn! Looks like you're making good use of your time :)