Friday, October 17, 2008

Daddy, Mommy, Cow and baby

We went to go get the truck wen Carl got off work last night and I almost fell out of the passeger seat of my car when I saw THIS!


Photobucket


All things wonderful...it's the least I've see it since 2007! Is yours even lower where you're at?!

When we got home, we started off the evening with yummy corned Beef and Cabbage for dinner (We weren't together for St. Patrick's Day and well, corned beef and cabbage is always really appetizing to both Carl and myself, so we feasted on Irish tradition. We have this condition that we call I-can't-wait-itis where we eat traditional meals at awkward times. What can I say? Carl married a Christmas in June kinda gal...


Photobucket


Then daddy wrestled with Boscoe and the baby....HIS baby...we bought Boscoe a backpack so that he could burn off some extra energy. APBT's have a lot of energy and we usually take him on a mile walk when Carl gets home. HOWEVER, he still runs around the house like a banshee when we get home, so we bought a sport pack and were going to put my little 5 lb weights to it...HE WAS NOT HAING ANY OF THAT!

I chased him a round th house for half an hour and I was getting really frustrated because he wasn't listening to me. Turns out he just REALLY hates it. He sits, rolls over, crawls and always DOWN when he's told so I was getting hurt that he wouldn't sit still for he backpack. I assume it might be because his previous owners (Before he was taken in by his awesome foster parets through HPPL) maybe tried to train or fight him (He's scared bout random thigs.)

I just wanted to share the awesome pictures of Boscoe, his baby and daddy! He was plum tuckered out after the aformentioned hot pursuit!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket








3 comments:

tonya said...

You're gonna die when I tell you this...


I paid $2.29 at Dillons on Tuesday.
Yes, you read it right!

It was $2.49 but with my Dillons Customer card it was $2.29!!!!


YIPPEEEEEE

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

*Super Dead* ... I am a zombie! $2.29!?!

Lisa said...

I really wantsome of the corned beef and cabbage! Mail me some?!