Saturday, December 6, 2008

Adventures of Boscoe

Flash back to Thursday night please.....

(Thank you!)

*Rustle* Rustle* Rustle* (Hear toys being shifted in a basket for approx. 5 minutes)

Carl: "Boscoe. What are you doing?!" (Gets up from couch and goes to formal dining room)

Carl: (Scratches head) "OH."


Jump to Friday night...

Carl: (In formal dining room) "Rose...Were you messing with Boscoe's bones?"

Rose: (In kitchen cleaning up after dinner) "No, why?"

Carl: "Come here."

Rose: (Walking into dining room and sighing because she was tired.) "What?"

Rose: (In formal dining room.) "Oh."

Photobucket


He lined all his bones up like a bone buffet!

We found this quite shocking but when we sent the picture to his foster dad, John just said, “He’s so goofy.” Apparently, this isn’t his first rodeo; he’s rounded up bones in the past!

Today

I caught him with (what must have been) the most appetizing bone of them all! I flashed photos while he gnawed on this one for a good hour and a half. (I’m such a dork. I know, right?!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After a good chew, he decided he was tired of being the *New* Calvin Klein underwear model… (ya know, if he wore things like underwear…)

Photobucket


He walked into the living room.

I quickly hunted him down like the paparazzi I am, to catch him with his eyes closed. Now before you go thinking, “Awe. What a cute baby…” Just know this, my dear friends, HE WAS FAKIN’ IT!

Yep! As I photographed his little brains out: he peeked open one eye long enough to see that I was still there! He quickly shut the peeper back shut again. I know he was praying….

Photobucket

“I WISH MOMMY WOULD JUST GO AWAY!”

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Hey Home slice.

Thanks for the link- love the blog. And, your dog is so cute. My blog address is www.isaacsfolks.blogspot.com

It has been so awesome to get to know you- you are just too cute!

Mary Jane