Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

So Carl came home last night really excited and happy to report that he shared Tamales at work. It was hard work but I think that this may be the answer to prayers!

I get caught up in lots of things around the house since I have so much energy. I have been thinking about going back to work either at an Optometrist’s office or even back into Sales and Catering for a hotel in Houston, however, Toni and I were talking about my infatuation with progress. I told her that I need something that will keep me busy. A focal point other than my daily rituals but I didn’t want to lose myself in work. (I do that way too often for my own good.)

If I sell some Tamales and maybe some jewelry, I can make a little money, do the things I love and also, technically, stay home! Even if I did some cakes on the side, they are all things that I would be able to set my own hours and work when I want to… I just gotta jump with both feet in! (I just always research why I’m jumping into first!) I’ll keep you posted.

After sending Carl off to work with Carne Adovado Burritos, Chef Salad and Lasagna, I started some dishes and felt my Beading JuJu come back full swing!

I’m not sure if you guys are Twilight fans but I sure am! When I was finished with this, I decided it looked like something Rosalie would wear. What do you Twi-hard fans think?


The Rosalie Necklace.

Rosalie

I think giving necklaces names is fun! Let’s try another one! How about the Lisa?

Lisa


For now, that is all.



5 comments:

Laura said...

Love the necklaces! Good luck with your "job" decision. You will be great at whatever you decide to do. I can tell you that I am SO HAPPY I decided to stay home and build my own business. We can't rely on my paycheck like we used to, but it's worth the little sacrifices to have my own hours, do something I enjoy and be with my baby!!

Keep us posted :)

tonya said...

About Twilight...my daughter and her friend, Rachel are going on a "date" to dinner and then to the movie!! They are going to get all dolled up even!

On another note...I need to be buying me some Rosie necklaces!!

Kim said...

I just borrowed the Twilight series from a friend...I hear it's addictive!

Toni said...

I'm gonna read Twilight... you have inspired me once again!

Lisa said...

I need to read this book! Everyone is talking about it and I feel left out :(

I love the "Lisa" necklace. Purple!!

Love ya!