Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things I realized today...

♥ If I leave the house at 7:20 a.m. I hit every green light down Unser Blvd. Northern Blvd is a totally different story though.

♥ I'm lucky to know and have the Gospel in my life. Some people never get the opportunity to hear it.

♥ 2009 Hyundai Accents are stinkin adorable .

♥ Dr. Casaus' dedication to this practice is like her need for air.

♥ I am head over heels in love with my husband. Even when I'm being bossy I just can't help it.

♥ All insurance companies are a pain to deal with.

♥ Verizon Wireless is AMAZING!

♥ I haven't had a bowl of cereal in 24 years.

♥ I am moving to a state where there are hurricane warnings!

♥ Green is my favorite color this year.

♥ I want to test for a real estate license.

♥ Wednesdays should always be my day of reflection.

No comments: