Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE RAVE!!!

I have been talking about writing this blog and have some other before and after pictures I might add to this slide show in the future, however, here is my ODE TO MR. CLEAN and his MAGIC ERASER (Even the brand from the Dollar Tree - 2 for 1.00 or the Great Value Wal-Mart brand - 4 for 1.97, works just as well, but THANKS TO YOU MR. CLEAN for developing a product so worth copying!

When I made dinner Friday night, we had pork ribs with my homemade BBQ Sauce. If you have ever had my homemade BBQ Sauce or are a closet BBQ Sauce pro, you will know that it entails LOTS of brown sugar. Any type of sugar will turn into a syrup and in the event you try to bake it on a cookie sheet, you're in for either a struggle to get it off or you must prepare for a funeral for your beloved cookie sheet....BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!

Carl has used this on a daily basis at the house and we have exactly 13 left under the sink in a nifty bowl at his disposal.

Sue also uses this hefty little scrubber on all sorts of household items, such as: walls, trash can lids, license plate plastic covers, etc...


No comments: