Sunday, July 27, 2008

My husband (a.k.a. diggin for deals expert)

Carl was looking around on Craigslist when he saw that there was a dryer for sale for $75.00. He called the guy up and said "Have you sold the dryer yet?". The gentleman said, "I pushed the post ad button 20 seconds ago. Let me leave work and we can meet up at my house." When Carl got there, the seller told him that he had bought a new dryer and he just wanted to get rid of it, so he gave Carl the Kenmore 80 series dryer for $50 bucks!!! What a stinkin' find! But it gets better, he then decided that there were other things that he could give away, if Carl wanted them. So for 50 dollars we got a NordicTrack training system, 2 sets of garage Halogen lights and an almost new dryer! Later on in the evening Carl saw an ad for a Kenmore washer and for $190.00 we have a beautiful washer and dryer set. That hubby of mine, he's only frivalous when he spoils me...and I'm ok with that! LOL.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

That's awesome! I love a good deal. Go Carl!