Saturday, July 12, 2008

Survey

Are you anything like you were at this point last year? Yes. Carl had JUST left to go back on the road and I was up playing on the internet because I have a hard time sleeping when he's away. It gets a little better with time, but it's always hard the first few weeks.

Who was your last phone call? Carl

What are you most looking forward to? Moving the rest of my stuff home to Spring, TX where the house we just bought is with my hubby inside of it!

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours? Yes

What are your initials? RLB

Are you jealous of anyone right now? Alex cause he's in Texas.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Sometime in June, it was a rough month.

Your parents tell you they're going to split up, how would you react? They called a family meeting and they told us they weren't going to stay together. It was really hard and I acted out in rebellion and rage.

Last person you told a secret to? Secrets don't make friends. I think Alexis and I were telling secrets but only because Carl and Seth started it. Other than that....it's been a while. I don't really remember a real secret I told.

What's irritating you right now? The fact that I can't sleep.

What did you do today? Conducted a meeting, helped Patty with Wedding stuff, talked to Carl on the phone, put together more wedding plans, came home, ate chicken nuggets, watched the Princess Diaries part 2, talked to Carl on the phone, filling out this survey.

Do you ever regret not going for someone you liked? No, things happen the way they're supposed to. Now I'm married to the one I belong with.

Is there anyone you hate? Seriously, I joke about it but it's not honestly true. There isn't anyone I truly hate.

Last person who told you things were going to be okay? Carl

Did you believe them? Yes

Be honest, do you like people in general? Yes but not the ones with intolerable personalities.

Last words you spoke? I love you, have a good rest of the night and call me in the morning. Love you bye.

What are you thinking about right now? Finishing this and going to bed

Can a girl and a boy be best friends with out having feelings for each other? Absolutely! Insecure people think otherwise, I have plenty of friends that are of the opposite gender

Give me a random lyric from the song you're listening to? No lyrics just guitar riffs

What do you do when a telemarketer calls: I literally sing, "Noooooo soliciting! Please remove me from your call list..." Then I hang up.

Name someone you know whose name begins with a P: Uncle Peter

How many kids do you want? 5-7, I stinkin' love kids

What makes you happy at this moment? Life

What color are your eyes: Brown

What side of the bed do you sleep on: The left

Would you rather go camping or to a five star hotel: I like both, depends what we're going for

Do you find it easier to forgive or forget: Forgiving is easy, I remember EVERYTHING

Would you ever stay with someone just because you didn't want to break their heart? No, don't prolong it. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Have you ever taken anyone/anything for granted: I have, but I didn't mean too. It was a subconcious non-decision. I get reminded to be grateful.

Do you hate being alone? No, but I do get lonely. ME TIME is never a bad idea

Who was the last person you hugged? Patty

How late did you stay up last night? About this time

What was the first thing you thought this morning: "Why does my iPod alarm always play Jack Johnson when I put it on shuffle mode?

Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you: He is 2 months younger than me, to the date!

What are you going to do this weekend? Church tomorrow, make some cards for my husband and lay around. I rarely lay around, tomorrow is going to be an exception.

Are you texting someone: No

Have you ever cried while taking a shower? Yes, sobbed, it was sad

What's a sure way to catch your attention: Introduce yourself

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted? Yes, but life goes on. You just gotta build a bridge and get over it sometimes

No comments: