Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Long time no shop!

Yay! I spend more than wanted at Walgreens but the candy and almonds we complete impulse buys since I was hungry. (I broke my own rule: no shopping while famished!)

3- Bottles of laundry Detergent (50 loads each)
1- Cascade Dishwasher Detergent
2- Herbal Essence Spray Hair Gel
1- Cinnamon Apple Yogurt Drops Candy
1- Orange Creamsical Yogurt Drops Candy
1- Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion
2- Morton Salt Canisters
2- Dozen Grade A Large Eggs
1- Robitussin To Go 2 pack
1- Gillette Fusion Power Razer
1- Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almods
1- Blue Diamond Natural Almonds
1- Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Soft Candy
1- Emergen-C Immune Sytem Booster
1- Chapstick
1- Halls Cough Drops
1- Oral B Toothbrush
1- Trident Layers Apple Gum
1- Trident Layers Strawberry Gum
2- Luna Nutrition Bars
4- Cliff Nutrition Bars
1- Dentek Floss Picks

Damage: $7.03 (including tax of 8.75% in Tx)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I am loving Walgreen this week too! I'm making my 3rd trip tomorrow!