Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Princess (Dress) Diaries

So I have NOT been running, I have NOT been couponing, I have NOT been doing the laundry....but I HAVE been working on the newest costume re-design. I found this GORGEOUS material in the form of a (semi un-attractive) dress. Here is a run down for the memory books! (Sorry the colors are a little off, the skirt layout is the truest burgandy color of the actual dress. I couldn't get the details without the flash.)


Salvation Army Special $3


























































































































































I feel GOOD!
Yayyyyyyy for Princess Dresses!!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous Rose! Is this the one you sent Morgan for Halloween? Love it.

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

yes! thank you. I haven't seen pictures of her in it yet but I can't wait to!