Thursday, September 10, 2009

Technically 2 weeks...

Half a month of birthday-days later...I decide to break my excercie sabbatical. I ran 1 mile with Boscoe tonight. 9 minor "marking" breaks and 13 minutes later...I didn't break a sweat nor was I out of breathe... I guess that's a good thing. I better get back too it. I'm so jealous of all those who sweat! Does anyone else's sweat glands refuse to work? I just can't get mine to turn on...Maybe this men's clinical Right Guard is working too well?

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Beth said...

i'm pretty sure i sweat enough for the both of us! :)