Friday, October 2, 2009

The Capitol of Texas is Austin Miller?

Thanks to Joe Wood and his giant brain, I was able to ace my state and capitol quiz in the 5th grade.

I was sitting in the 3rd row, my desk closest to Mr. R's. (Mostly because I talked too much and he needed me close by to nip the "cuttin' up" in the bud".)

As I answered all the other questions, Texas' capitol completely escaed my memory. Cold sweat and panic hit me...I could feel my hands getting clammy. Joe Wood sat one desk away and I shamefully whispered..."Joe!..............Texas?!"

Now, Joe: Joe was was smooth....He nodded his head slowly and I followed his eys to where Austin Miller was standing in front of Mr. R to hand in his test.

Ok, I've confessed...I should have gotten a 99% on that test. I am at peace with myself again...

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I really enjoyed that story! Glad you got that out in the open finally! :)