Monday, October 12, 2009

every time

*most coveted 4 a.m. snack ever!

My palms clammy and I could feel a cold chill run down my spine as I rounded the corner of the last a la carte snack stand at the gas station down the street from Carl's apartment in San Antonio.

Any time my life requires me to travel before 5 a.m... I get a little loopy. bonus emotion: grateful.

1. Life: easy times and frustrating experiences have helped me become fairly educated. I don't have any regrets, just the knowledge to tell the difference between a bad decision and a goods one.

2. Family: 'Real', Step, Half, by marriage, thanks for putting up with me. It's a tough job but I always have much more support than I sometimes deserve.

3. Friends: Ditto. You guys know me and still choose to stick around. Thanks for building my life with the best memories!

4. My job: it rocks my stock(s)-kings.

............

The best part of Puffcorn adventure is that I don't necessary want to eat them.

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Hey Rose- How are you holding up w/o your guy? I hope you are doing all right! I like checking out your blog to check in on you- I hope you are happy & know that you are LOVED!