Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trying to save my marriage...

If most of you didn't know...I am not the only "Jack of all Trades" in our house....no-sir-m'am-ree...Carl has also excelled in many occupations, such as: lawnscaper, cheese maker, and lumberjack. He did lawns with TruGreen Chemlawn in Albuquerque. He knows a thing or 2 or 6 about social-status-lawn-greening. Hence why my marriage may be on the rocks....I have effectively toasted our grass! You may be thinking..."I see green in there..." but please, hold your applause, that's the neghbor's grass...they have a sprinkler system.

I have watered twice daily for an hour and a half everyday for the past 3 weeks. I even fertilized! Since I lost my car keys this afternoon...I watered midday today while searching the grass for them.

To add insult to injury, one of Carl's very best of friends are coming to visit in 2 weeks Guess what Dru does for a living? He' a Manager for TruGreen Chemlawn.

So, next time you talk to Carl, remind him he loves his wife...

No comments: