Thursday, June 25, 2009

Always early...

Ever since daylight savings time, I have been a day early on everything. In fact, I started baking my sister's cupcakes at 9:45 p.m. Tuesday frantic that her birthday was Wednesday. When I realized I was almost positive I was mixed up, I texted my other sister, Ranee, and she replied Kim's birthday is actually on the 26th. I finished the batch and stored them in sealed containers for freshness. (All the while wishing this would stop happening in my crazy mind.) Last night while frosting, I realized the 26t is Friday.... I decided that the element of, one day early, might be a surprise...so here's what I came up with. I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Those look amazing! Awesome job...can you send some my way?!?!

Have a great weekend :)

Xan said...

Hi! I have heard through the grapevine that you are still alive, you have just lost your phone. That would explain why you don't return my calls. Let me know if I can help in any way. Where was the last place you remember having it?

Xan said...

I heard through the grapevine that you are alive, you just lost your phone. This is a great relief! Let me know how I can help. When/where was the last time/place that you know you had your phone?