Thursday, June 4, 2009

I do but I don't....

I do but I don't ....I want to but I won't....
Despise Wal-Mart that is. I took my list into the store with me. My coupon binder open in the toddler seat of the cart, list in right hand, coupon stack in my left hand. I push my cart with my folded arms and body...(My sister-in-laws and church sisters call me...*dunh-tah-dunh*...The Coupon Ninja.)

Coupons are the choice weapon against total budget recession. I make my own stimulus package. My main components come in Sunday's paper....

Ok, so who finds the above TOTALLY Hokey and Ridiculous? LOL... It was funny in my head. The *dunh-tah-dunh* part especially!

Sometimes Wally World can be intimidating and a long drawn process but it can be SUPER rewarding. The above/below was purchased for $1.99.

4-bags Rachel Ray's Isaboo Doggie Treats ($1 off any Isaboo treats-Paper Q)
2-Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinners ($1.00 off any 1 - Printable Q)
2-Kraft Ez Mac & Cheese Single Serve Cups ($1.00 off 2 - Printable Q)
1-Kraft Ranch Dressing ($1.50 off 1 - Paper Q)
2-Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauces ($1.00 off 1 - Paper Q)
1-Snicker Bar (Free Q for signing up at Mars Chocolate site)
1-A1 Steak Sauce ($2.00 off 1 - Printable Q) 1-Wacky Mac Pasta Noodles ($0.75 off 1 - Paper Q)
Go to: www.BudgetOnADollar.weebly.com to find links to all the Printable coupons and the shopping lists I use for each store.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Awesome! $1.99 before or after tax? And what Q's did you use?

Carl & Rosemarie Brauning said...

No tax on food items in Texas! :) I added the Q match-ups in the blog.