Thursday, June 11, 2009

I cried...

This is a little embarrassing to admit but when I was younger I loved to watch Back to the Future. That's not he embarrassing part, he embarrassing part is when I saw a digital billboard in Albuquerque for the first time, pulled over into the parking lot of a Shell gas station & cried!

Technology has certainly evolved, hasn't it?

As I lay here in bed, researching the newest technology that caught my eye...I remembered how udderly frightened (& old) I felt when I saw my 1st digital billboard. Now I'm in passionately researching a home locking system that I can control & monitor from my cell phone! The Schlage Link System is a keyless lock system that allows you to assign temporary 24 hr codes, check lock/unlock status of doors, text alerts when codes are used, pull live video from security cameras, turn lights on/off & monitor AC/Heater! CRA-AZY! Paired w/ this: micasaverde.com... Ah...you had me @ keyless entry but conserving energy & money makes it perfect!

No comments: