Friday, June 5, 2009

Running...Jogging...Creating public entertainment...

I would assume that many of you who know me, know that I do not take the idea of running/jogging kindly. In fact, I loathe it. Walking has been my forte since mid-school. I ran when training for sports but quit sports because I hated it. I also think that my bad feet (maybe I should think twice before announcing my deformities...lol...bad feet: flat feet, hammertoes, tailor's bunions, & plantar fasciitis. A.K.A.=O.U.C.H.!!!) keep my speed walking wanna-be running/jogging comical to watch!

Since I have taken over the chore of walking Boscoe, I have felt like I can give a little more in the evenings since my comfort bar has been raised...I started lightly jogging! Now it's been a month and we jog a mile in the morning and run 2 miles at night!

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a ridiculous sight since my "form" is ludicrous...but I love the fact that when it gets too hot & I don't think I can go any further...the dog will "drag" me te rest of the way home!

No comments: