Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shopping for Lil' Roz...

I told my friend Monica, Carl called our daughter Little Rozi. She laughed and said, "Ima get her a grill."

That was so funny. We figured she'd get a lot of nicknames. Probably Rozi, Roz, and my mom doesn't pronounce R's too well. They come out sounding like L's. For instance, I'm Los or Lote. I don't think I've ever heard her say Z. It sounds like See. Anyhow, my mom will either give her a nickname or even call her Lynne.

Regardless, we went shopping for a bedroom set for her room last weekend. I wasn't feeling very well so I forgot to take pictures. I know. I must have been feeling REALLY down and out right? I will take pictures once we get it. :)

Today we ordered a little something from amazon.com. I use Swagbucks as my search engine and have accumulated $30 in Amazon gift certificates so it went towards this lovely Bassinet :) We are getting so excited to buy fun things! Apple also painted Roslynne's room so pictures of that to come too!

No comments: