Friday, June 4, 2010

Interesting things that happened today...

It started out a good day. I woke up this morning in pretty good spirits. I took my BS and it turned out lower than yester morning's fast BS. I don't know if that s a good thing but I think so...and I realized that I have a very round belly. I'm starting to feel a little sad that now I'm slowly phasing out of the stage one greving process about the Gestational Diabetes, I'm starting to embrace my little baby growing inside me more each day.

I took a little picture to remind myself of the Buddha Belly this morning...



After getting ready for work, it was time to take a little me time and what better place to do it, other than Walgreens? I was able to nab these items for $0.49, not to mention a $3 mail-in rebate for the Cortisone, $2.50 in Register Rewards and a Coupon for a free package of Always Ultra Thin Maxi Pads. That's like walking away $7.01 richer!



While getting ready to eat my Pepperidge Farms 7 grain Light Bread, toasted with a smidge of light margarine and a Tbsp of peanut butter....I took one bite to have my lips reject breakfast in it's entirety. Yep. That's my breaky on the floor next to my foot. Blah.



Yes, I was sad. It ruined my meal plan since I only packed 2 slices of bread. One for Breakfast and one for a half sandwich for lunch....

Take two on breakfast. No bread for lunch... So I had to improvise. I ended up shredding the lettuce, Cutting the roast beef, tossed in some sliced cucumbers and drizzled with Vietnamese Dressing (Nuoc Mam Chay).



For dessert: Jello Pudding snack! I'm so thankful for Splenda and a meal plan that allows it! Have you ever noticed that you can never get the last bit out? I'm hoping everyone will leave the office so i can lick the cup but if there's an audience I may be charged with indecent exposure....



Last but not least...as a request from my good friend Amie...a humorous montage of my epic undergarments....



HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments: