Friday, May 1, 2009

Keeping busy


How I love baby Showers!

Photobucket

Welcoming babies with a good 'ol fashion fun shower is the best! Last Saturday we hosted a ton of fun with Winnie the Pooh and Friends!

Photobucket
(Amy is so laid back, the only instruction I had was she wanted a chocolate cake...LOL)

Here is a little slideshow of the very big fun we had! Enjoy!



The other big news we have is that Carl will be going to Ohio to work for a few months (Like 6-8 months.) I am planning on sticking around the home front with Kim and Boscoe. And RLM of course. It will be a lot of traveling back and forth from here to there but it gives us a reason to see my ultra cute niece and nephews (And uber cute in-laws!)

We'll keep you posted...lots of lugs! (<-- I was thinking love and hugs....LOL. I've lost my marbles!)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, It looks like so much fun, I'm sad that I didn't know about it :(

Carrie said...

You and Xan throw a great party! It looks like Josh's surprise party was also rockin'. Thanks for a fun time. We'll miss Carl while he's away - let us know if there's anything we can help out with.