Thursday, May 28, 2009

Big Head

Who said my head couldn't get any bigger? Complications stopped the 2nd wisdom tooth removal. I know I have to get the other yanked out but I hope to take morphine before hand. (Just kidding...sort of...) All in all I suppose I can say it went well. Some little birdies told me they had immediate relief and went on with their day witout any hiccups. I got nausea, forgot the pin number to my debit card when I went to pick up my meds, and hung up the phone mid-convo while talking to Josh on the phone. (All BEFORE being hopped up on narcotics.) I'm truly in bed now wishing I was at church snarfing a delicious fruit pizza in a serene atmosphere...but just bet your bottom dollar in 72 hours, I'll make one all for myself to enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you ok??? I think this post is about your wisdom teeth, but not sure... Hope everything is alright!