Saturday, July 11, 2009

Internal Reverie of a Nocturnal Mind

I can't sleep. I close my eyes, hunker into the bed and my eye lids spin open quickly: like the snap of one of those old window shades that roll up and look like a long skinny halogen light bulb. This is when my deliria kicks in and reoccuring random thoughts make me laugh.
1) I love my dog. I wish he was a vampire so he could live forever and be indestructable when he cement dives nose first. However, most people that see him are already afraid that he might eat them. Raging thirst for human blood might not be such a good idea. Good thing a purchased the face leash.
2) When I think of Gall Bladder, I immediately think of ducks, which leads me to think Platypus. Then I just smile and laugh. Once, I snorted.
3) If you fill a water ballon and put it in the freezer to make "snowballs" in the summer with Lori Rosecrans (when you're 8) You shall find yourself launching cannon (snow)balls at her brother and cousins instead.
4.) Neo Yuppie sounds like Neon Gummie. I have to like it.

No comments: