Friday, March 20, 2009

Adventures of the BFFs

Just some funny things to think back on and laugh about when we're gray.

************************************
Carl: Where is it?
Rose: The drawer to the left.
Carl: (To the tune of Beyonce's Irreplaceable) To the left, to the left...It's in a drawer to the left.
************************************
Rose: I bought you that stud finder for Christmas, where is it?
Carl: (Comes back from garage holding tool to chest) I found a stud!
************************************

Monica: I had this friend who was allergic to chicken.
Rose: What?
Monica: Yeah, chicken but she ate eggs. We used to make fun of her.
Rose: Maybe she was allergic to the chicken feathers. You know, like chicken pillows.
Monica: (Staring in disbelief)
Rose: What?
Monica: Did you really just say that? Cause sometimes I just look at you because I don't have anything to respond. So sometimes when I say nothing, that's why.
Rose: It was a misunderstanding. That's what we'll say in the office as a code word. Cheeeeken Peeelow.
***********************************
Rose: I'm standing on the edge of a cliff and I'm ready to push someone off of it.
Monica: DON'T DO IT.
***********************************
Rose: Tell your mom I want to meet her.
1 week later
Monica: My mom said to take it slow.
Both: Hahahahahaha. She's funny.
***********************************