Thursday, March 12, 2009

So there I was….

The time change has seriously messed with my head. I haven’t been awake since 7:00 all week! Maybe the past 8 months of 5:30 a.m. wake up calls caught up. I’m not sure which but I miss those few extra hours of time to do things!

So there I was… Driving down Cypresswood to get to work. I was so proud that I got up a teeny weeny bit earlier than I have been this week. I was able to take Boscoe out for a walk, shower AND get ready for work. (Without arriving there lookin’ like a dirtball.) Not only was I proud of my few accomplishments, I was feeling jive and happy to be alive, in my jeans, especially since it’s Friday. (Buuuuzzzzzetttt: the sound of a vinyl being scratched to a stop.)

AWE CRUD! It’s NOT Friday! Jeans are Friday attire. I was on time for work…. Statements are do at work. This was not the time to show up to work in jeans. Statement period is a time for utmost diligence and the follow of protocol is mandatory. Today was not the day to show up out of dress code...so I turned around and went back home to get dress pants.


LOL. I am a such a space cadet.

No comments: