Monday, March 2, 2009

Rose Animated

…SO…

Ranee (My sister) always tells me about how I should be a cartoon. Here is the second edition of Rose Animated. We’ll title it: Soda Hurts.

We bought a few 12 packs of Soda and put them on top of the fridge. We had some friends over for dinner last night so we partook of the sodas. I got up as usual with Carl to ship him off with breakfast and a lunch pail. I decided to make pork tamales so I went to the fridge to get the ingredients.

I opened the door and crouched in front of the drawers…. All 11 Dr. Pepper’s in the (incorrectly) opened box dropped down 1 by 1 on my head! I reflect thinking, I should have moved out of the way, but I blame the initial shock as stunting my ability to move… I just stayed in my crouching position, still shocked, wondering if what just happened, really happened. I heard a faint hissing noise as I started to put the Dr. Pepper’s into the door of the fridge. (I figured, I might as well put them away now that the box was torn.) I couldn’t figure out where the hissing sound was coming from, so I grabbed each can looking for a leak. The 3rd one I inspected squirted the carbonated beverage right into my face!

If you are wondering if I cried, the answer is no. I was busy trying to be mad at someone. Anyone to be mad at would do. In the end I laughed so hard I cried. I shared the story with my co-workers. I told them it was a shame I act so weird all the time because now how are we supposed to know whether I’m disoriented by my beverage beating? LOL.

Until next time…. Have a super day!

2 comments:

Toni said...

This is SUCH a Rose moment. I miss those. LOL

Lisa said...

Ouch! LOL