Monday, January 5, 2009

*FLASHBACK*

Saturday, June 03, 2006

This was the day I was whisked away from my “cursed life” by Toni & Co.

I was sobbing all day because my car broke down on my way to Amy’s wedding in Parsons, Ks. Just think, if I weren’t having one of the worst days of my life, I couldn’t have experienced one of the best!

Thank you Toni! Somehow, you are a famous actress in some of my most favorite memories!

No can opener? No problem…Rosie can do it!

Photobucket

Netter Better

Photobucket

Hi Ho Cherry Oh!

Photobucket

Self portrait apparently…

Photobucket

You would think they were our boyfriends but they weren’t. Good times call for good friends.

Photobucket

Tee hee… Something was VERY FUNNY. Unfortunately, I don’t remember what it was.

Photobucket

What a fun trip down memory lane! Thanks for the email Toni!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Could it be the game we played? OR OH! I know! The midnight stroll to the VERY scary outhouse!! Aaaahhh!