Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Eat my dust 101!

38. Hire another Opt Tech by end of Aug.

90. Help a friend quit smoking.

46. Keep checkbook updated for a month.

I have to say, I was afraid time was running out for me.

At least for #38 anyhow. We now have an employee that I am sure is going to please a lot of the staff and our patients. We’ll call him Bob. Bob joins us from California and he already knows how to run the testing equipment (75% of the battle initially). He is excited to learn and has shown no rebellion in working for a woman (half his age). I like that. We’ll see how it goes, pray with me!

90. Joyce has been smoking for years and years and years. Up to 2 packs a day. She has been strong and I have been mean. Congratulations my friend! Hooray for you!

46. After the fraud scare on our checking account, I have decided to keep better track of my finances, I’ve been writing in my ledger dutifully for the past 1 ½ months now…hope I didn’t jinx myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at you go!!! :) Great job.