Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carl

Carl has switched trains from working at J.E. Merrit and is still an Industrial Technician, just with Higdon Construction.

He started with them on Monday and has really enjoyed it so far. They were going on the road to work for a week but was pleasantly surprised when they ended up gettig to come home that night after a job well done.

On Tuesday we went to one of the bigger sites that Higdon contrats through so he could go through the saftey shop. He also finished up his paperwork and got the ret of the afternoon off!

Today he is out and about working on the site that he went to the saftey meeting for.

So far, the change is welcoming. He is no longer working nights and comes home with enough energy to eat dinner and work out. He's pretty fat right now. (Not literally, but he does weigh more than he has since I've known him.)

Learn a little more about what he does here..

(P.s. Ever since I've learned how to create the hyperlink...I've been hooked. I promise to stop my excessive use of them in the next 2.75 years....next 101 is being created in my sub-concious)

No comments: