Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Little Willy Willy can't come home

Interesting...I have been meaning to put a new picture of my brother up...Meet William Rithedhest Sengmany.


Photobucket


Once upon a time there was a little boy named William. His dad has always been a firm believer that children should not be spoiled. So William and Dad drove from Kansas to Las Vegas to Los Angeles and then William boarded a plane and went to Thailand alone for 3 months to stay with family. His dad said that it's good for children to be away from their moms and dads to help keep them from being too dependent. The End.


That's a true story. I think my brother will come back a stronger little man in a few months...I told you my family is weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, I can't view any of your pics on this blog. When I click on them it takes me to a different site and my computer at work has it blocked, go Figure!

Kim said...

William has gotten so big! I haven't seen him since youe wedding a couple years ago! He still looks ornery though...