Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello world...or those tuned in anyway!

So...Sue and I have been talking about following in Kim's footprints and starting our very own blogs because it's a great way to keep everyone updated on our lives...only thing is, my life isn't too interesting. We'll see how it goes!

I watched "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" last night with Carl. As usual, he feel fast asleep halfway through the movie and I started crying half way through the movie until the very end. Now, you may think to yourself, "Awe, that was a good movie, I shed a little tear" or "I need to see that movie" or possibly, "What movie is that?". Before we get too deep, I should probably add that even though Carl will fall asleep to every movie, I also cry at almost ANY movie. It's sad. I guess I'm overly emotional, however, it probably also explains why I rarely watch movies.

No comments: