Thursday, February 25, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your Friends. ' press FORWARD ' then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? New Moon
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal or Jalapenos Poppers
6. What is your middle name? Lynne
7. What food do you dislike? I love all food equally.
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? My karaoke preparedness mix
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mercedes SLK320
10. Favorite sandwich? Dion’s Roast Beef & Provolone w/ Green Chile and Greek Dressing or any Roast Beef with Au Ju
11. What characteristic do you despise? Snobiny-do-dah
12. Favorite item of clothing? Pretty Dress…I have several.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Thailand
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Express
15. Where would you retire to? On a beach
16. What was your most memorable birthday? Last year for the surprise birthday party!
17. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball or Baseball…. In the stands.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I don’t know right now.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Maybe Toni.
20. When is your birthday? Sept. 5
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I actually just sleep all the time now.
22. What is your shoe size? 9
23. Pets? dog
24. Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? I’m having a baby. Oh wait….that’s kind of old news huh?
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A professional singer.
26. How are you today? very tired
27. What is your favorite candy? I don’t really have one.
28. What is your favorite flower? Roses or Gerbera Daisies
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 24, 2010
30. What's your full name? Rosemarie Lynne Sengmany-Brauning
31. What are you listening to right now? co-workers
32. What was the last thing you ate? 2 dinner rolls, Fried Calamari and Artichoke hearts with marinara sauce, Tomato Basil Soup and Hasta La Pasta: Grilled Chicken Breat and Roasted Bell Peppers Medley tossed with Jalapeno Fettucine with an alfredo sauce….Grrrrr. It was SO GOOD.
33. Do you wish on stars? If I see them.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
35. How is the weather right now? beautiful
36. What is your natural hair color? Black..I think. It hasn’t been natural for a while
37. Favorite soft drink? Sprite
38. Favorite restaurant? That’s a hard one. Probably any Pho House.
39. Favorite color of nail polish? French Manicure
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Teddy Ruxpin
41. Summer or winter? Spring
42. Hugs or kisses? Both
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? I like herbal tea.
45.. Do you want your friends to email you back Yes
46. When was the last time you cried? Last night. Being pregnant does that to you, apparently.
47. What is under your bed? A mirror, a neck massager from Brookstone and probably shoes.
48. What did you do last night? Had Denella come over and cooked.
49. What are you afraid of? Heights
50. Salty or sweet? Salty
51. How many keys on your key ring? 4
52. How many years at your current job? 1.2
3. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 8
55. Do you make friends easily? Yes
56. How many people will you send this to? a lot of stinkin people
57. How many will respond? 3-4
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
“I finally got into the routine of eating cereal in the morning….OH CRAP! I don’t have any milk.”
My husband told me last night, “I want you to go to this maternity clothes boutique I saw in the Galleria Mall. When we went with Dru and Kari, I thought about how I want you to buy your maternity clothes there because I want you to dress stylish. They have cute clothes there.”….Does this mean I’m not stylish pre-pregnancy??
“Hmmm. Nothing really tastes good. So what should I eat for lunch?”
I’m really thankful for my job.
“That Jack in the Box Cheeseburger was good yesterday.”
I then saw somebody in a car next to me smoking a cigarette and I was trying to read a sign about McDonald’s and I was worried they were going to think I was staring at them and shoot me with a gun. I proceeded to think about this violent video I saw on youtube about the great Burger King and McDonald’s debate where the King shoots Ronald McDonald in a passing limo. It’s pretty violent. I then came to the conclusion I prefer McDonald’s Cheeseburger to Burger King’s Cheeseburger.
I’m totally crazy huh?
Friday, February 12, 2010
YOU ARE ERNIE!!!
(This was my old haircut...short inverted bob)
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend -
even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.
You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained
You are famous for: Always making people smile.
From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.
How you life your life: With ease.
Life is only difficult when your ♥ friends ♥ won't play with you!
The Sesame Street Personality Quiz
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Want to consider one of the most popular baby names for your baby? Check out this list of the Top 100 Baby Names -- a baby name list with all the hot names. This is the latest information from the Social Security Administration, giving you the most popular baby names in the United States for the year 2008. Keep in mind though -- popular baby names for boys and girls today may be very different in ten years. Don't just go for the trendy name of the year. Your child might end up in class with half a dozen other chiildren with the same name! For more top names, and a look at how they change over the years, check out our Top 1000 Baby Names Page.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Would You Just SHUT UP?!
Okay, this is a bit of a difficult question to answer but I figured because I talk so much it would be a good opportunity to take up as I will be giving everybody else's ears a rest. So listen here!
Here's what not to do.
Don't seem uninterested because you'll hurt their feelings. Oh, and you may spark a different topic that could go on for twice as long.
Don't tell them to be quiet (it's hard to tell them that politely).
Don't tell them to be quiet using hand signals such as the 'shhh' motion (finger up to lip) or the 'stop' motion (hand in front of your chest, palm facing them). They'll take offence.
Don't (whatever you do) tell them that they talk too much (oh my goodness no). They may never talk to you again (unless of course, that is what you want. If so, go right ahead)!
I can only think of two things to do... the first, introduce them to hubpages.com. He he! Then they may have so much to write about that they'll stop bugging you. Secondly, tell them (in the nicest way possible) they can save their breath and email it to you. That way, you can block them or just ignore the email (you're not obligated to answer the email). Okay, okay, I'm kidding. To be honest, I don't think there is such a thing as informing someone of a flaw they have 'nicely'. I mean, when you think about it, telling someone they talk too much is like telling them they're ugly (they can't help it - well, they won't let you know that they can if they can).
I use to be told a lot as a child that I talked too much. In fact, that flaw was belted into me time and time again. As I got older, I couldn't laugh it off any longer and by the time I was about 14, I stopped talking altogether because I couldn't stand the teasing anymore. But, that is an example of what can happen if you belt it into a child.
Instead of focusing on how to tell them they talk too much, how about you focus on why. There are a few reasons why somebody talks too much.
Are they nervous?
Do they lack confidence?
Do they have self-esteem issues?
Is talking the only thing they believe they're good at?
Are they lonely?
Are they trying to get you to like them?
Maybe they just like having you around... - a little too much perhaps.
Anyway, the way to tell them depends on the kind of person that they are. If you know they will take offence make sure you find the perfect time to tell them. But then again, sometimes you'd be better off not telling them at all. Think about how you would feel if someone said that to you.