Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In my head...

Thoughts while driving to work today:

“I finally got into the routine of eating cereal in the morning….OH CRAP! I don’t have any milk.”
My husband told me last night, “I want you to go to this maternity clothes boutique I saw in the Galleria Mall. When we went with Dru and Kari, I thought about how I want you to buy your maternity clothes there because I want you to dress stylish. They have cute clothes there.”….Does this mean I’m not stylish pre-pregnancy??

“Hmmm. Nothing really tastes good. So what should I eat for lunch?”
I’m really thankful for my job.

“That Jack in the Box Cheeseburger was good yesterday.”

I then saw somebody in a car next to me smoking a cigarette and I was trying to read a sign about McDonald’s and I was worried they were going to think I was staring at them and shoot me with a gun. I proceeded to think about this violent video I saw on youtube about the great Burger King and McDonald’s debate where the King shoots Ronald McDonald in a passing limo. It’s pretty violent. I then came to the conclusion I prefer McDonald’s Cheeseburger to Burger King’s Cheeseburger.


I’m totally crazy huh?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

LOL. Crazy pregnancy brain!