Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How I love Free....

Let me count the ways!

Actually, you can count the ways too. I have been talking with a lot of people interested in Free and couponing so I posted a link to the Budget On A Dollar over there to the top right for easy access. Again, it's easier to hyperlink stuff in those neck of the woods so check there for some blazin', amazin' samples.

Carl just got a really great smelling Old Spice body wash from Wal-Mart the other day.

P.S. The Laptop died at home so my blogs are sproadic during lunch breaks at work. I had to get a new USB air card from Verizon so it would fit in my sister's computer BUT I got the upgrade for free! A $300 unit for free is my kind of deal! I suppose it pays to be a VZW VP. Pictures of the house to come soon. I think Kim is fixing the internet and computer business at home today.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I AM interested in free and couponing...I'll certainly go check that out :) Sorry your puter died! That stinks. Can't wait to see pics of the house.