Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a bust...

So....I forget that New Mexico is quite like any other place on the planet. People just don't get up at the tush crack of dawn to garage sale around these parts! I remember getting up at 5:00 in the morning...One man's trash is another man's treasure!!! Arrrrggghhhhh matey, don'tyee want my gold?!





Brought to you by Rio Rancho and the people who refuse to keep me busy by buying my crap. Hope you enjoyed it!

***Sidebar...Sue came over to man the fetivities when I came to work. She made $8.00! I guess the quote runs true. "The best part of Garage Sale is that everything is so cheap! The worst part about Garage Sales is that the merchandise is used....Ewwwww....Gross......" Haha. The end. I hope the rest of the day goes by fast, so I can get on a plane and fly!!!

No comments: