Saturday, June 14, 2008

bLOGGY McBloggerson...

It's late. I'm tired. Can't sleep. It's dreadfully hot outside especially since our super fun swamp cooler doesn't like to work upstairs in Rio Rancho. I've been packing and cleaning and getting ready for the gi-mundo garage sale we have going on tomorrow. Carl and Mitch drove a U-Haul out to Spring to take a majority of our lives to the house. We have probably about 20 boxes left to move...and I got around to packing 4 this eveing....hence my deep procrastination and pseudo dependency on snooping on MySpace making me a stalker, HA! Not really a lot going on in my friends' lives, we're all pretty much doing the same things...thank heavens for everyone being webstatically healthy and happy! I should try to hit the hay for my itinerary looks like this for tomorrow:

6:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m.*Garage Sale
9:15 a.m.-9:45 a.m.*Drive my happy derriere to work
9:45 a.m.-10:00 a.m.*Open the office
10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.* Put out fires, make someone mad and maybe some inurance jazz
5:00 p.m.-5:15/30ish p.m.*Close up shop
5:30 p.m.-6:10 p.m.*Drive to Airport
6:10 p.m.*Board Plane
6:38 p.m.*Hopefully taking flight
7:55 p.m.*Arrive Denver
8:35 p.m.*Board Plane
11:53 p.m.*Arrive Houston
12:30 a.m.*Arrive to our home in Spring, Tx and sleep in till Sunday morning!

I think I'm gonna pop a Benadryl and try to sleep. Dr. Murray told me a little secret I'd like to share with the world...Don't spend money on expensive sleeping pills, the main ingredient for little capsules of ZZZs is also the main culprit of allergy meds gone sleep-pay!.....tis all

No comments: