Monday, April 12, 2010

Can you feel me now?

I had a really horrible night’s sleep Saturday. I woke up early Sunday morning (3:32 a.m. to be exact, since I went to the kitchen to drink some water and saw the time on the Stove/Microwave) to some wicked pressure in my middle region. It felt like a huge beach ball was blown up in my stomach…. I walked around, sat up in bed and finally went upstairs to try and study since I was already awake.

Sunday, April 10, 2010 10:33 am

Carl woke up and asked how I felt. We were just laying in bed and I told him that I wish I could just go to sleep. He asked is Rozi was being a crazy dancer and I said, “Yes, she’s moving around.”

Of course being a first time daddy, he reached over and said, “Is she moving?” and I told him yes. He said he couldn’t feel anything and the next thing I know, I felt the biggest kick of 2 weeks! I asked, “Did you feel that?!” He started laughing and said, “YES.”

At least we know she’s obedient.

No comments: