Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nothing says love like a song dedication.

I'm not sure if anyone else has heard the song:

Lady Antebellum - Need You Now but there is a part in the lyrics that say:

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now"

This happens to be Carl's new dedication song to me. Too often her will say, "And i NEEEEEEED you now."

Which is kind of cute but think about the lyrics and then put a high pitch, whale-like quality sound into Neeeeeeed.

Today I received a text message from my lovely husband that states:

"It's a quarter after 3, I think I need to pee and I need you now."

Quirky but I find funny. Ha ha. Funny husband. Ha ha.

1 comment:

Brandy Cuevas said...

Hey! Good to hear from you! Congrats on the bean :-) I'm so excited for you! I will follow this blog and your little bean too!