Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Get it while its hot!

Clink here and get a free Quizno's sub sandwhich!(First million will be able to print so go fast, hurry! Hurry! Hurry!)

So, my money saving has gone to the extreme but I won't need to buy any other household goods for a very long time! Our household is still on the "Budget on a Dollar" challenge. $1 per person per meal thing. I was afraid Kim and Carl would hate it but we're going on the 7th month! It's really gotten to the point where we've changed out ientire life style. (It definately helps the budget when you can find so many free coupons!) Keep your naner's peeled for McD's coupons and others!

Anyhow, I am slowly coming back into blogger life... It almost feels weird to have time to be able to post in the mornings!

See you tomorrow and have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried earlier today... too late. Dang - we love Quiznos!! :)