Wednesday, March 24, 2010

20 Rosie facts

I have licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work.

I knew just about everyone in High School but I can’t say everyone liked me.

I have wrecked 3 of the 14 cars I’ve ever owned.

I’ve been on 1 blind date in my life. It was to the bowling alley.

I have 3 best friends that I’ve known for over 10 years and communicate with them at least 3 times a week. Via text, email or Facebook.

I’m a great tipper….if the service is great. (Veteran waitress.)

The most money I’ve ever spent on a haircut and color was probably $125.00.

As soon as I walk into the house I command Boscoe to sit and pet him.

I despise scary movies. I don’t even like to see movie cases with weird demonic pictures.

Last night I had a dream that I went to my high school reunion and had a really great time.

I am named after the nurse that delivered me. She was also the owner of King’s Portraits in Winfield, KS.

I sing in the shower. I think I always have.

Christmas is my favorite holiday.

I have probably caught 6 fish in my entire life.

The only piercings I have are in my ears. 1 in each.

My belly button is an innie.

Sour Cream and Cheddar Cheese are my favorite chips.

I always put my right shoe on first.

Once I had 2 dates in one night. I married the one that stood me up.

One of the weirdest things I’ve ever done in the car is light a candle. It wasn’t a survival tactic or anything, it just smelled nice.

No comments: